

This is gonna be a quick one. The picture above is of my dinner right before I tore into it. I'm addicted to roasted green beans. It's not a vegetable that you'd think would take well to high temperature roasting, but they come out crispy, salty and delicious. I also made pork chops with a sage and mustard sauce. I got a tip from an old issue of Cooks Illustrated that suggests that you start the chops in a cold pan, then slowly bring up the heat. They turned out moist and they didn't shrink on me in the pan.
I found out tonight that my cat loves the smell of fresh sage. Precious!
Oh, what the heck, I'll throw in a picture of him too.

2 comments:
Alright, you've tempted me enough. I really want a taste of your cooking now! When's the next dinner party?
We're thinking of doing a holiday-ish one around the 1st or 2nd week of December. I'll be sure to keep you posted.
Post a Comment