Seriously, fuck this year with a rusty pipe. Fuck health scares, fuck being laid off, fuck deaths, fuck depression, fuck having NO FUCKING MONEY. Fuck it. This was, without a doubt, the worst year of my life. If you're wondering why I haven't posted in over 3 months, I was too busy crying into my pillow and finding it a struggle to get out of bed each day. But that bullshit stops now. I have a new job, a stronger relationship with Matt, and a new found sense of optimism. I have really been amazed by the kindness of a few folks that have kept me going at my worst. You know who you are, and I'm eternally grateful. I just got some great cookbooks for Christmas so I'll be back next year with more dispatches from my kitchen.
Here's to 2011. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!
That's the spirit! Go MNM!
Can't wait to read it.
Love you!
2011 is gonna rock.
Bird
I completely share your philosophy and sunny disposition. All else results in disappoingment and a Phd.
Your 2010 was my 2009. Sometimes there's nowhere to go but up.
Love your attitude and perspective and looking to read more.
Old Fart Foodie
Post a Comment